Bike Helmet Sales- Bulk Orders
Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital and the Safe Kids Greater Cleveland are offering bulk bike helmet sales. This program is designed for persons conducting youth programs to obtain bike helmets for the group at a low cost. This year, we have a great helmet available: Bell True-Fit helmets.
Some details of the program are:
- Bell True-Fit bike helmets are $10.00 each
- A minimum order of 12 helmets is required
- Use the individual order forms to get size information from the children you will be distributing bike helmets to.
- Submit your order to the Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital Injury Prevention Center using the organization order form . Send one (1) check per order and mail organizational order form to:
Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
10524 Euclid Ave., Walker 3024
Cleveland, Ohio 44106-6039
Attn: Tom Vilt
Orders will be directly shipped to the address indicated on the organization order form. Please call or email Safe Kids at, 216-983-1115 or email@example.com to confirm that the order has been received. Please allow 4-5 weeks for helmet delivery.
All helmets are made by Bell Sports, Inc. and are tested to exceed the stringent bicycle helmet standards of the Consumer Product Safety Commission. In order to offer you this incredibly low price, you will not be able to choose graphics or colors. Helmets will be ordered by size and by general color/graphic based on gender. The exact helmet graphics and colors will vary, based on the inventory that Bell Sports has in stock.
- Insert your organization’s information into the individual order form and send to parents.
- Attach a bike helmet tape measure (available free of charge from Safe Kids Greater Cleveland; call 216-983-1110 to order).
- When you receive your helmets, please contact Bell Sports Inc at 800.776.5677 with any issues. We are unable to fill helmets from our stock.
- To download the True-Fit helmet bulk order instructions, click here.
- If you are not from the Greater Cleveland area but are interested in purchasing bike helmets for your community, visit Safe Kids USA to find a coalition near you.