Members who have been actively involved with the Greater Cleveland Safe Kids/Safe Communities Coalition are eligible to be elected to the executive board (E-board). The E-board consists of eight members of the Greater Cleveland Safe Kids/Safe Communities Coalition, elected by their peers.
Requirements of an elected executive board member
- Attend bi-monthly E-Board meetings
- Assist Rainbow Injury Prevention Center with planning upcoming injury prevention campaigns, programming, and special projects
- Assist with selection process for upcoming fiscal year campaigns
- Assist and help plan fundraising endeavors
- Increase awareness of the Greater Cleveland Safe Kids/Safe Communities Coalition to ensure we are top of mind when it comes to safety issues.
Current E-board Members:
- Dianna Kall, Greater Cleveland Volunteers
- Mark Krumheuer, Westlake Police Department
- Mike Pecaroro, Nestle DSD
- Fred Szabo, Brook Park Police Department (Ret.)
- Patrick Greenhill, Berea Police Department
- Ed Bonchak, Euclid Police Department
- Heather Kramer, Essex Digital Platform
- Cyndee Bratz, Parma PTA