Safe Sitter® is a program that teaches boys and girls ages 11 to 13 how to handle emergencies when caring for children. This class teaches safe and nurturing child care techniques, behavior management skills, and appropriate responses to medical emergencies.
- Would you know how to rescue a choking child?
- What if the child got a nosebleed?
- Do you know how to screen babysitting jobs to decide when to accept or refuse?
- Would you know what to say if you had to call 911?
- Do you know how to change a diaper?
- Safe Sitters learn these things…and more!
When you accept a babysitting job, you accept the responsibility for a child’s life. Taking a Safe Sitter® class will help prepare you to be a more responsible babysitter.
Upcoming Safe Sitter® classes:
|Monday, February 18||- Lyndhurst Community Center|
Wednesday, April 3
|– Euclid Police Department Ministation|
All classes are from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
You must be 11 years old by the date of the class you choose
All Students will receive:
- Safe Sitter® Manual
- Messenger Bag
- 2 “Introducing Safe Sitter” Cards
- Important Numbers Post-it Pad
- Band-Aid Dispenser
- Completion Card
To register or for more information, please contact Mandy Thomas at email@example.com or 216.983.1105.