Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital, lead agency for the Greater Cleveland Safe Kids/Safe Communities Coaltion has a lending library of resources including brochures, games, interactive activities, and videos. These resources are available for Safe Kids members to borrow for conducting community injury prevention activities. Resources can be reserved by contacting Ken Taylor at 216- 983-1112.
Lending Library Guidelines
- You must be a Greater Cleveland Safe Kids/Safe Communities Coalition member in good standing.
- All requests must be submitted in writing, either on-line or by fax (216-983-1180).
- Requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event or activity. (The earlier the request, the better the chance the materials will be available.)
- You must be available to pick up and return items in an appropriate vehicle (some items are very large and require a truck/SUV/minivan to transport).
- Items must be returned in the same condition as when picked up.
- You must sign an agreement form.
- You must turn in a one page Activity Report form for every request.
- You may call the Rainbow Injury Prevention Center at 216-983-1110. We can offer suggestions to customize activities to your event.)
- You will be contacted by a \ staff member within three working days to confirm your request and schedule pick up and return dates.
- On your scheduled pick up date, you must sign the agreement form stating that you will replace broken or missing items.
- The Activity Report form can be submitted on-line, downloaded and faxed, or dropped off at the Rainbow Injury Prevention Center.